Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wear Your Passion for Cooking!

If you love cooking and fun, unique jewelry, then you might fall in love with these little jewelry items as much as I did. Yes, they might make you feel a little bit like Ms. Frizzle (a children's book character who had the perfect outfit and earrings for every field trip, see link for her outerspace field trip attire), but they're so charming!

Whisk Earrings



I love the whisk earrings on the left. They remind me of a beloved pair of earrings I had when I was in college that looked like tiny paint tubes.



Bacon and Egg Cufflinks from Barney'sFor a guy who really loves breakfast, and I mean really, REALLY loves breakfast, these cute little bacon and eggs cufflinks just might be a perfect gift. However, my dad really likes breakfast and I know he would be horrified if I showed up with these as his Father's Day gift (and even more so if I told him that they are $300 at Barney's!).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're sure right about that one!
Love,
Mama